Got a vacancy you want filled?
Send us your vacancy information and we’ll post it here.
Senior Pastor Position
Details: Download from www.churchatpv.org.au
The Elders of Church@ParaVista are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced person to the role of Senior Pastor at Church@ParaVista. This appointment is to take place in the middle or latter part of 2019. In the event that a suitable Senior Pastor appointment is not available, in the required time period, the Elders of Church@ParaVista will consider the appointment of an Associate Pastor who can be assisted to transition to the role of the Senior Pastor. This transitional arrangement would take place under the guidance of the current Church@ParaVista Senior Pastor and the oversight of the Elders.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS – 31st May, 2019
Bellbowrie Community Church
Seeking part-time Youth Leader/Pastor
Bellbowrie Community Church is seeking a part-time (approx. 3-4 days per week) Youth Leader/Pastor, who is passionate and motivated about sharing the gospel with the youth and children of our community and church, in order to see these youth and children develop in faith and fully integrate into the church body.
Bellbowrie Community Church is a Bible believing Christian church located in the western suburbs of Brisbane. We are an independent evangelical church that is affiliated with a network of similar churches known as Christian Community Churches of Australia (CCCAust).
We are a diverse group of people with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, who are united together by a common faith in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour. We believe a genuine relationship with God is the most important thing in life. We believe that the Bible is authoritative and relevant to life, and as such, we are committed to teaching it, learning from it, being shaped by it, and living it. For more information, visit our website at www.bellbowrie.church
The Youth Leader will work with the church leadership, under the authority of the Elders to co-ordinate and run the following ministries:
- Kids Church (weekly)
- Youth Group (weekly)
- Teenage Bible Study (weekly)
- Young Adults Bible Study (weekly)
- Youth Church Service (monthly)
To register your interest, and for more information please contact the church by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Winmalee Christian Conference Centre
Manager – Position Vacant
Winmalee Christian Conference Centre is seeking a Manager. Our goal is to continue to provide excellent service to our guests in a safe environment. We wish to achieve this while ensuring that Christ is glorified through the work of the Conference Centre.
To be content in the working environment of Winmalee Christian Conference Centre you will need to be an active Christian, have a passion for Christian Camping, fully embracing the Mission Statement, Ethos, Aims and Objectives of the Conference Centre. Your attitude to detail in every area of guest service should be of a high standard. Pride in the site and facilities would drive you to improve and maintain the site at an excellent standard. The ability to work and live closely with others is essential.
This role could suit a couple (one fulltime and one casual) or a person (fulltime). Each case would be considered individually and determined on the best outcomes for the Conference Centre. This role should be considered missional and not as a career opportunity.
The role is comprehensive and involves all areas of the Conference Centre’s duties including guest care and catering, maintenance, administration, project management. You will be supported by an Assistant Manager and casual staff.
- Relationship Skills: Create an atmosphere where guests feel welcome and cared for under all circumstances. To work in harmony with full time and casual staff and in dealings with delivery personnel and contractors.
- Guest Care and Catering: Provide appropriate care so guest groups feel free to run their retreat programs. The ability to be comfortable running a commercial kitchen, to provide suitable catering and to manage the dietary needs of the group.
- Communication: Clear communication between you, staff and the Board is vital.
- Administrative tasks: Including (but not limited to) efficient, polite answering of phones, responding to bookings and general enquiries. High computing knowledge, accounting knowledge (Xero), booking program use (Venue360), record keeping, social media competency, marketing, budgeting, child protection knowledge, rosters, employment of casuals,
- Property Care: WH & S awareness, safety audits and correction of risk areas, adhering to compliance requirements and accreditation requirements (NARTA). Any practical skills would be an advantage.
- Policies: All duties are to be performed within the policies of the Conference Centre.
- Training: Willingness to do training where require eg First Aid, Child Protection, Xero, Venue360, Food Safety Supervisor or Food Handling, Chainsawing, Welding, Test and Tag etc. (Note: not all of these are required as they may be covered by the Assistant Manager). To be supportive of Christian Venues Association by attending CVA events where possible.
Winmalee Christian Conference Centre is committed to the Working with Children Check. Prohibited persons under the Child Protection Act are ineligible to apply for this position. A Working With Children Number and a Police Check is required for this position.
Remuneration package and benefits negotiable and includes accommodation on site. The package is reviewed annually effective from 1 July each year.
If you believe that you have the skills and dedication to provide a significant contribution to the ministry of this organisation, please forward a comprehensive CV to:-
Private & Confidential email@example.com or by mail
Private & Confidential
Winmalee Christian Conference Centre
59 Leslie Street
Winmalee NSW 2777
Applications close Tuesday 30th October 2018
Mueller Community Church (Rothwell Queensland)
Position Description – Worship Pastor
Mueller Community Church in Rothwell (north Brisbane) is seeking expressions of interest for the position of Worship Pastor.
Mueller Community Church (MCC) is a non-charismatic, medium sized evangelical church, affiliated with Christian Community Churches of Australia (CCCAust) which has a wide range of ministries and outreach opportunities into the community. Some of these include:
- A Christian school of >1400 students from P to 12, including a thriving Early Learning Centre.
- A 104 Unit Retirement Village.
- A Residential Care Facility (aged care for the elderly)
We are seeking a person who has:
- A strong and vibrant faith in Jesus Christ;
- A suitable qualified/gifted musician, who has a broad range of worship styles to accommodate a wide demographic of worshipers over multiple services;
- Excellent communication skills;
- The ability to work with and build up various teams of musicians and singers.
This is a full time position, offering unparalleled scope and opportunity to develop and encourage a culture of God-honouring worship.
The position will also require the interaction with the school across all ages encouraging the students to a life of faith in Christ.
Further details and applications to: Peter Connor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Christian Community Church Morwell
Church/Study Internship – 2 or 4 year terms available
Music Director and Young Adults/Youth Worker.
- Must be a competent musician with the necessary skills set
and personality to create and lead a church band.
- To cater for all musical needs in the church and events for creative
and outreach purposes.
- To participate and build our young adults group.
- To participate and expand the current youth group.
- You will be provided with a three-bedroom house, situated next to
the church, free of all rental costs.
- Stipend of $12,000 (up to $24,000) available, for up to four years,
depending on what church/ministry studies you are enrolled in.
- Four weeks’ annual leave and superannuation.
- Two days a week work for the church, not including Sundays
- Two days a week for personal studies
Christian Community Church Morwell – http://www.cccmorwell.com
3-9 McDonald Street, Morwell, Latrobe Valley, Victoria, 3840
If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please email your details so we
can arrange an initial confidential telephone evaluation. Following that, you may be
invited for a face-to-face interview process to determine your eligibility.
Families are most welcome to apply.