Got a vacancy you want filled?
Send us your vacancy information and we’ll post it here.
Mueller Community Church (Rothwell Queensland)
Position Description – Worship Pastor
Mueller Community Church in Rothwell (north Brisbane) is seeking expressions of interest for the position of Worship Pastor.
Mueller Community Church (MCC) is a non-charismatic, medium sized evangelical church, affiliated with Christian Community Churches of Australia (CCCAust) which has a wide range of ministries and outreach opportunities into the community. Some of these include:
- A Christian school of >1400 students from P to 12, including a thriving Early Learning Centre.
- A 104 Unit Retirement Village.
- A Residential Care Facility (aged care for the elderly)
We are seeking a person who has:
- A strong and vibrant faith in Jesus Christ;
- A suitable qualified/gifted musician, who has a broad range of worship styles to accommodate a wide demographic of worshipers over multiple services;
- Excellent communication skills;
- The ability to work with and build up various teams of musicians and singers.
This is a full time position, offering unparalleled scope and opportunity to develop and encourage a culture of God-honouring worship.
The position will also require the interaction with the school across all ages encouraging the students to a life of faith in Christ.
Further details and applications to: Peter Connor, email@example.com
Christian Community Church Morwell
Church/Study Internship – 2 or 4 year terms available
Music Director and Young Adults/Youth Worker.
- Must be a competent musician with the necessary skills set
and personality to create and lead a church band.
- To cater for all musical needs in the church and events for creative
and outreach purposes.
- To participate and build our young adults group.
- To participate and expand the current youth group.
- You will be provided with a three-bedroom house, situated next to
the church, free of all rental costs.
- Stipend of $12,000 (up to $24,000) available, for up to four years,
depending on what church/ministry studies you are enrolled in.
- Four weeks’ annual leave and superannuation.
- Two days a week work for the church, not including Sundays
- Two days a week for personal studies
Christian Community Church Morwell – http://www.cccmorwell.com
3-9 McDonald Street, Morwell, Latrobe Valley, Victoria, 3840
If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please email your details so we
can arrange an initial confidential telephone evaluation. Following that, you may be
invited for a face-to-face interview process to determine your eligibility.
Families are most welcome to apply.