Stewards’ Foundation of Christian Brethren
Purpose Statement: To provide financial support and services for Christian Community Churches and associated organisations to grow and flourish.
Constituted to support the Christian Brethren movement, the Foundation:
- Provides finances for Brethren Churches (Loans to churches)
- Acts as Trustees for Church Property
- Provides Insurance for Churches
- Owns & Operates Retirement Villages
- Funds Christian Schooling within Australia
- Administers funds for Australian Disasters
Phone: (02) 9547 3110
Christian Brethren Trust
The CBT acts as a Trustee for the majority of Christian Brethren Fellowships as well as camp properties, Retirement homes & hostels, provides finance for capital works and undertakes the overall management of the retirement hostels.
Mr Leigh MinehanPhone: (03) 9434 1926
David OwensPhone: (03) 9894 1796