Networking near you
It is important to us that we show Christ’s love by the way we as churches work together. In each State we aim to encourage a positive working relationship between churches and para church organisations, encouraging our churches to grow and spread the Good News about Jesus. Our churches offer many services to our communities and our State Networks help facilitate these services. These include:
- Encouraging individuals from different churches to work together for the good of all churches through para church organisations and coordinated events.
- Organisation of State based conferences and activities
- Provide a forum to allow matters of common interest to be discussed.
- Provide support and training for church workers.
- Helping Churches conform to State and Federal laws
- Marriage Licenses
- Child Protection
- Work Health Safety Laws
- Scripture in Schools
NSW & ACT
Contact: Secretary – Glenn Baigent
Phone: (02) 8775 3100
CCCAust Victoria & Tasmania (CCCVaT)
Phone: (03) 9017 3499
PO Box 2624
Ringwood North, VIC, 3134
CCCAust Western Australia
Contact: Chairman – David Shaw
Phone: (08) 9448 5760
Contact: Shane Ginn
Phone: 0448 774 800
CCCAust South Australia
Contact: Jeff Spence
Phone: 0417 088 615
There are no listings for this state yet.